网址：firstname.lastname@example.org 2023-09-01 作者：admin 阅读：
What to pay attention to when installing peristaltic pump pipes
1. Before installing the pump pipe, place the pump on a flat surface, otherwise the pipe may get stuck during installation.
2. The pump pipe should be installed close to the pump head (as straight as possible), and the part of the pump pipe inside the pump head should not be too long, as this will cause the pump flange to scratch the hose during pump operation.
3. Before use, the pump pipe should be cleaned externally without leaving any magazines, otherwise it will affect the resilience of the pump pipe and the accuracy of transportation.
4. Determine the specifications of the peristaltic pump head. Not all hoses can be installed on the same type of pump head, otherwise there will be pipe leakage.
5. The peristaltic pump pipe needs to be tightened with a clamp to avoid any movement.
How to Identify True and False Hoses
With the widespread use of hoses, there are more and more manufacturers in the market, and the quality is also unstable due to manufacturers of all sizes. Many users have been deceived and bought fake hoses, so I will explain how to distinguish between genuine and fake hoses.
Display photo of peristaltic pump tube
1. Touch and rub with your hands. True peristaltic pump hoses have good resilience, will not be permanently deformed due to external forces, can rebound quickly, and have a smooth and glossy surface. A fake hose is easily deformed and rough to touch, with a type of adhesive grease attached to its surface.
2. Odor. A true hose is a non-toxic, odorless, and colorless product that will not have any impact on the conveyed liquid. And the fake hose will have a slightly pungent taste, and transporting liquid will cause certain pollution to the liquid.
3. Combustion testing. You can remove a small piece of hose and ignite it with fire. The real peristaltic pump pipe is a white smoke that appears after combustion, and after combustion, it becomes a white powder. When the fake hose burns, it will produce black smoke and emit a strong and pungent odor. After combustion, it will be in the form of black powder.